All phases of start-up biotechnology company assistance:
- Start-up evaluation for seed and early-stage investment
- Options to increase likelihood of funding
- Preparation and assistance for fundraising activities
- Technical and scientific problem-solving assistance
- Technical and strategic grant writing assistance
- Due diligence for venture and angel investors
- Evaluation and recommendations in 5 major business and scientific risk categories
- Options for shortening product development, identification of hidden risk factors
- Product market evaluation and marketing assessment
- Corporate gap analysis for business, market and scientific risks
- Clinical trial management and strategy implementation
- Regulatory consultation and guidance (510(k), PMA, IND)
- Management consultation with an action plan for staffing and changes to improve productivity, efficiency and organization design
- Business plan and business model strategy development assistance
- Independent Board Director participation
- Scientific Advisory Board Member participation
BioSource Consulting Group Process
Step 1: First, we ask a number of targeted questions of the potential client-partner to determine that the needs and corresponding help offered are compatible. We briefly provide an overview of the types of solutions, helps, assistance and services intended to address the need. This is a free consultation.
Step 2: The potential partner-client then determines if these helps are of value and if this type of working-relationship is desired. Effective communications and interchanges are vital to successful working relationships. This is one distinction of BioSources’ business.
Step 3: Next, a detailed summary of objectives are developed for the client-partner based upon indicated goals, needs and requirements.
Step 4: A detailed plan-of-action is provided to the partner-client with modifications and adjustments by the client as necessary. A services structure and the scope of working assistance are agreed upon.
Step 5: The plan is implemented.
There is no charge for the initial consultation and brief overview of the types of services directed to any potential partner-client, and there is no obligation to use our services beyond that point. This is to ensure that the partner-client is comfortable with the working relationship and that our assistance and strategy is one of value before proceeding.
We understand the needs of the biotechnology industry and have deveoped creative arrangements and solutions to fit your specific budget and resource needs. Our business relationships are not entered into based upon the size of the project or resources of the client-partner. Rather, it is based upon the compatibility of your needs and our ability to help you be successful. A project or need is neither too small nor too large for us to consider.